Morning folks. Coca Cola please. And cheerios. [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Holy crap SW! Must have!Originally posted by Street Worm:
ooooh!
Ashley Wood & Hyperchild Construct "World's Best Robots"
http://www.figures.com/databases/action.cgi?setup_file=fignews2.setup&catego ry=actionfigures&topic=163&show_article=10
wonder how pricey and hard to find these will be (?)
Morning folks. Coca Cola please. And cheerios. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Is that frog swimming in milk? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
Morning all. Just water for me. Trying to shed some of my winter weight.
*laughs at Mort for throwing a brick at the new, improved Plexi-glass windows*
Anyone know this?
I'm checking out these Dr. Solar (Man Of the Atom) comic covers from the '60s-
they look so cool.......
have these been reprinted in any way shape or form?
I'd love to read them........
Didn't know Turok (Son of Stone) dated all the way back to the '50s!
I'd like to read those, too........
Never really got into Magnus Robot Fighter, but these early covers look kind of cool-
hm i bet these things would have broken it [img]wink.gif[/img]
*throws donut at 316 for laughing*
<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ May 19, 2004 09:20 AM: Message edited by: Mortitia ]</font></font>
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ May 19, 2004 09:21 AM: Message edited by: Mortitia ]</font>
*realizes Mort is just trying to get me to handcuff her again*
*resists the urge, picks up stale donut that didn't break and throws it back at her*
*explains to others: that's what you call discretionary policing [img]tongue.gif[/img] *
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ May 19, 2004 09:29 AM: Message edited by: 316what ]</font>
Morning all!
Just passing through.
Boss is out sick again today, so I need to atleast make it look like I am in control. [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
mornin' all.
you NEED to read this.
http://www.cp-tel.net/pasqualy/hole/page1.html
make sure you read it all.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL! What a strange fellow!Originally posted by Peeks:
mornin' all.
you NEED to read this.
http://www.cp-tel.net/pasqualy/hole/page1.html
make sure you read it all.
Bookmarks